piano storage

Ray Bentley Ray@Bentley.net
Thu Jan 13 07:51 MST 2000

I can't speak to side storage, but I do suggest that the entire piano be
wrapped and sealed in 4 mil plastic.  My sister stored an old square grand
while her new house was being built.  At my suggestion, she sealed it in
plastic and stored it for a year in a metal garage/storage building.  When
it was unwrapped and placed in her new home, it was still in very good tune.

For what it's worth,

Ray T. Bentley, RPT
Lewis and Clark Community College
Godfrey, IL