B.Y.O.B. party

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Tue Aug 28 16:45 MDT 2001

Michelle said --

>I was talking with him at lunch today, and he says that I am having trouble
>tuning my 1098's because I use an accu-tuner and start at AO ( a zero) and
>make my way up chromatically.
>Is he as crazy as I've always thought??

<probably ... grin>

So, the answer to this is to take your Accu-Tuner, walk up to a 1098 beast
in its lair, and tune it starting upward at note 44, followed by downward,
starting at note 43.

SURPRISE!! (I'll bet that it will still tend sharp, unless you change to
an impact tuning lever, or otherwise change the way you set the pins, if
set they EVER are, on such an animal.)

Oh, BETTER YOU THAN ME!

Susan Kline
Linfield College, McMinnville, OR