Guidelines addendum

McNeilTom@aol.com McNeilTom@aol.com
Fri Mar 16 07:38 MST 2001

I think this is an interesting idea.  Perhaps by now we have the 'critical
mass' of CAUT techs to attempt this.  The problem historically has been (both
for PTG and for CAUT) that we are a quite small professional association.  An
organization of a few hundred (like CAUT) or a few thousand (like PTG) simply
has limitations of scale not felt by the AMA or ABA or NEA, or even NASM.

             -     Tom McNeil     -
Vermont Piano Restorations

"All men are equal before fish."   -   Pres. Herbert Hoover