symposium

Scott Thile scott.thile@murraystate.edu
Tue Mar 26 08:53 MST 2002

I don't have the full version of Adobe Acrobat here, which is needed to make
.PDF files.

Maybe Don can make a .PDF file of his brochure (he has with other items in
the past). If so, I'd be happy to put it up on the website with a link to it
for viewing, printing or downloading.

Thanks,
Scott
-----

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-caut@ptg.org [mailto:owner-caut@ptg.org]On Behalf Of Richard
West
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 8:57 AM
To: Donald McKechnie; CAUT@ptg.org
Subject: symposium

Hi, Don,

I checked Scott's web page and decided to make an announcement from his
page.  I eliminated the left column, took out the Caut title and
substituted the symposium title and then printed it all out.  It came
out fine and is now in the hands of my piano faculty.  Is there a
possibility you or Scott could create a .pdf file of your brochure so
that all of CAUT members could print out brochures and do our own
promotion at the local level?  It wouldn't cost us any money and may be
just as effective as the brochure you're actually mailing.

Richard West,
University of Nebraska