The Piano in Academia, A Symposium

Wolfley, Eric (WOLFLEEL) WOLFLEEL@UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Tue Mar 26 09:41 MST 2002

Hi Don,

I was able to make a flyer from the webpage and will put it in the mailboxes
of all our people here at CCM. I will be meeting with the Dean tomorrow with
The flyer in hand to try to drum up some funding for a representative from
our faculty to attend. I did notice that in the webpage flyer the
registration fee is listed as $30.00. Is this true? Your last e-mail said it
would be $50.00.

The webpage  flyer reads very well and is sure to generate interest. Great
work! It looks as though things are shaping up quite nicely.

Eric

Eric Wolfley, RPT
Head Piano Technician
Cincinnati College Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati