Records in piano

James A Busby jab367@email.byu.edu
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:35:32 -0700 (MST)

Greg,
I'm sure you'll get lots of feedback on this...

I Especially despise writing inside pianos, but some of my clients insist a
record be kept INSIDE the piano. (A card is OK, I guess)

My prefered method is to use my palm pilot and record all piano info, etc.,
along with any other bits of trivia I may want to keep (Names of kids, pets,
converations we had, etc.) It kind of blows their mind when you come back six
months later and ask how their son Vinnie's broken arm healed...

Jim Busby RPT
BYU