South Central News

Dale Probst wardprobst@cst.net
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 19:37:21 -0600

All,

The Sixth Annual South Central Regional Seminar held at the University
of Texas at Austin, March 15-16 was a resounding success. A big thank
you to our RPT instructors- Bill Davis, Elizabeth Ward, Leon Speir, Mary
Smith, Tom Seay and Dale Probst. They instructed our fifteen associate
members on tuning, repair, vertical and grand regulation all day
Saturday. Saturday night was a round table discussion that brought out
many good business tips. Sunday morning was concentrated on the areas
each associate felt they needed the most work.

I am also proud to report that Greg Lynch, Tulsa chapter and an alumina
of the Associate seminar last year passed the last of the RPT tests
today. Welcome to Greg Lynch, RPT!

See Ya in Dallas,
Dale

Dale E. Probst, RPT