finger gunk poll

Tim Coates tcoates@iw.net
Wed, 03 Sep 2003 07:37:18 -0500

I have been bothered by the spread of germs on keys, so I have been
using HandiWipes and drying the keys with Swiffers.  Very fast and
leaves no film.  I carry Swiffers for dusting.

Yesterday I tried Otto Keyes suggestion about using a chisel on the side
of the blacks to clean the gunk.  I'd have to say it worked the best
I've seen.  Over the years I've tried all the other methods people have
mentioned, except the one mentioned below.  Sounds like using "Udderly
Smooth" could be a "moo-ving" experience.

Tim Coates
University of South Dakota
University of Sioux Falls
Wapin Company LLP