Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Sun, 07 Sep 2003 14:47:06 -0500

>       It would probably be easy enough to make a short piece of guide
> rail and screw it to the existing  screw hole or another screw hole could
> be drilled. You could add back the three missing damper heads and
> underlevers which is advisable and solve the problem.
>          Dale

No help - tray's shorter than original or the old pivot block screw hole
wouldn't be visible. Sounds like the tray length (however determined, but
too short) defined where the dampers stopped and the guide rail was trimmed
to match.

Kent,
One thing I always like to do in these situations is suggest that the tech
or shop that originally did the work be given the chance to make it to the
customer's satisfaction. Assuming that it is now far enough past 911 for
the tech to feel safe to travel, he should be given the chance to work
whatever promised magic that final prep has to offer. The results can be
very enlightening and the process generally tends to clarify to all
concerned just where everyone stands (one way or the other) and their motives.

Ron N