Clavichord builder

Allen Wright awright440@cinci.rr.com
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:43:28 -0400

Mitch,

You might want to contact David Breitman, who teaches fortepiano at Oberlin
Conservatory. He recently bought a quite beautiful clavichord from a builder
in the Netherlands, I believe. I've seen it and heard it, and the
workmanship is very impressive. David can give you the details. Knowing
David, I'm sure that he researched this thoroughly before deciding what to
buy.

david.brietman@oberlin.edu

Tell him I referred you.

Allen Wright, RPT