performance piano - student psychopathology 101

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:02:46 -0500

Ed, you're probably right, but there _is_ an identifiable mechanism by
which glover's needles might damage hammer felt, and that is that they
have sharp corners that appear to be sharp enough to slice fibers
rather than simply spread fibers as regular sewing needles do. I still
think glover's needles probably have no place in piano hammers.

Kent