Tuning Steinway Verticals

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 17:13:56 -0400

I sure am glad to hear the horror stories with the 1098. There's 2 of them
in my database, one on Sanibel (humidity++), and I do not look forward to
tuning either one of them.

Oh - The one on Sanibel - part-time resident with no interest in a DC. Of
course, the temp. of the home gets pushed to 84 in the summer when they're
not there, and then they drop it down to 74 when they are there..plus the
added bonus of opening the doors and windows to let in 'the fresh air'.

flagpole to payday,

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
phil@philbondi.com