OT (sorry) Re: Michigan State U. Position still open

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 19:57:50 -0700

No dental  in our plan but visual is included...

David I.

From: Mike Hoffman <mthoffman@chartermi.net>
To: College and University Technicians <caut@ptg.org>
Subject: OT (sorry) Re: Michigan State U. Position still open

Yes, and this is one of the "economical" plans in our area=
 through the Chamber of Commerce (Blue Cross/ Shield).  After=
 returning from the Nashville convention, we opened the latest=
 notice inforning us of a 22 per cent increase  which is "in line=
 with other providers".  No dental or vision coverage included,=
 BTW.

Mike Hoffman, RPT