Ed and Me

Scott Thile scott.thile@murraystate.edu
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 15:38:52 -0500

Ok, I can post now.

>All feedback helps- even if it's for sympathy reasons.
>

>:)
>Michelle

I totally sympathize.... Did one of these once about 9 years ago, and I
swore I'd never ever ever ever ever ever do it again!

I do have one suggestion actually. Move, change your phone numbers... find
another business that does not involve this much suffering..... maybe offer
to give them all their money back and a new piano!

Ah, I love working in the hallowed halls of academia. Steinways, Yamahas,
and Mason Hamlins (ok, a handful of Baldwins too).... but the best thing is
if I get into trouble on something (like the butchered D I'm rebuilding
right now), heck, I'm on salary, I just get less work done and still make
the same money ;))

I'll pray for you guys. It will take divine intervention for the Chronic &
Yuk to ever play like a piano.

Scott, Murray State