[CAUT] Steinway Institutional Service Recommendations

Stan Kroeker smkroeker@shaw.ca
Mon, 05 Dec 2005 14:42:55 -0600

Thanks, Wim.  You hit the nail on the head!  This is exactly what I
need.  I have encouraged visiting artists to be blunt with their
opinions but most of them are kind, polite people who are often
reluctant to criticize.  I have also sent an email to Steinway, Wim,
in hopes of getting the word 'from the horse's mouth'!

Regarding Steinway's recommendations, if one of you would consider
scanning and forwarding these to me via email, I'd be grateful.  I
also pledge to buy the recently published CAUT guidelines.

Regards,

Stan Kroeker, RPT

PS:  45 degrees???  That's T-shirt weather!  : >)