[CAUT] Petrof tuning

Timur Rizayev timur.daniel@gmail.com
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 10:36:38 +0700

Hallo. I 'm piano technician from Uzbekistan work at College of Music,
Mahidol University, Thailand. In my country has and had a lot of the pianos
"Petrof", "Weinbach", "Schoelze", "Roesler". At my home the Upright
"Roesler" "Rigoletto" has been out of tune in anytime of October, when is
usually cold room air before heating turn on. After one-two weeks heating t=
start, the piano in tune again. I suspect, it is happend by responcing the
soundboard and string contracting. Probably, you have the same case.
With besr regards
Timur Rizayev
piano technician
Thailand.