[CAUT] vertical hammers and rake

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 21:49:21 -0600

Two things,
     There's a "new" brad-point out called "Vortex", and it's a doozy.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get uncommon sizes. Woodworker's
Supply has 'em. The one's I've got cut beautifully and have a "deeper"
center point.

         Also, Chris, I was wondering if you'd tell us what you do about
rake when you find you want it different than the prior set?

Thanks,
Guy