[CAUT] vertical hammers

Ed Sutton ed440@mindspring.com
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:52:40 -0400

Uhhhh...
Speaking of that, why not trim grand hammer shanks to length like vertical
shanks, and not bore the hammers all the way through (like verticals).
Then we would not have to trim the hammer shanks after hanging hammers!!!
;-)
ES

(I believe the answers have to do with traditional factory procedures in
hammer hanging.)

Titebond
> > "Molding and Trim Glue".  It's thick (like a gel), sets up in seconds
-- and
> > is completely reversible with a little heat.  Also good for felt, since
it's
> > thick.

http://titebond.com/IntroPageTB.ASP?UserType=1&ProdSel=ProductCategoryTB.asp
?p