[CAUT] hands & wrists

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Wed, 02 Nov 2005 06:32:18 -0500

I concur with Jan Blees - BIOFREEZE has been a wonderful find for my
carpal tunnel - coupled with  the supplement Super Flex..both available
from my chiropractor.

Otto - I can't recommend more strongly that you find BIOFREEZE where you
live. I carry some with me in my briefcase for those instances(becoming
less frequent now) where after working on a piano, I can feel my carpal
tunnel starting to act up. It doesn't prevent me from doing my job,
ever, but just the fact that "a little dab'll do ya" makes that brief
instance of discomfort go away quickly.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)