[CAUT] Query about "Cold Storage"

Jeff Olson jlolson@cal.net
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 17:28:57 -0700

Tim:

"But you know, I really like winter."

As a long-time Californian, I feel obliged to ask why :).  Constructing =
snowmen?  Skiing?  Driving on icy roads?  Not ice-fishing...please don't =
tell me that (all I can remember from my youth in Minnesota was sitting =
in one of those godforsaken huts watching my grandfather and friends =
drink and play endless rounds of poker or cribbage while waiting for a =
seemingly slow-motion strike).

But seriously, TIm, thanks for the offer of help.  If I need =
anything...first thing that comes to mind is a new car, preferably one =
with all-wheel drive :-).

Best,

Jeffo