[CAUT] Query about "Cold Storage"

Tim Coates tcoates1@sio.midco.net
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:03:21 -0500

Jeff,

I'm not sure we should take up much more band width with this thread,=20
but you do bring up a good question.   In a business like ours it could=20=

become incredible routine.  I like the changes of the seasons as it=20
changes my outlook on life.  Winter for me is a time for reflection and=20=

preparing.  I don't fish, but I cross country ski.  I'm too old (not=20
that 52 is old) to down hill in the Black Hills.   Another outcome of=20
the seasonal changes is the change in pianos.   The seasonal changes=20
create loyal customers.  Some people call it "money in the bank".  I=20
consider it a chance to develop relationships with people who love=20
music.

Tim Coates
University of South Dakota
University of Sioux Falls

On Sep 27, 2005, at 7:28 PM, Jeff Olson wrote:

> Tim:
> =A0
> "But you know, I really like winter."
> =A0
> As a=A0long-time Californian, I feel obliged to=A0ask why=A0:).=A0=20
> Constructing snowmen?=A0 Skiing?=A0 Driving on icy roads?=A0 Not=20
> ice-fishing...please don't tell me that (all I can remember from my=20
> youth in Minnesota was sitting in one of those godforsaken huts=20
> watching my grandfather and friends drink and play endless rounds of=20=

> poker or cribbage while waiting for a seemingly slow-motion strike).
> =A0
> But seriously, TIm, thanks for the offer of help.=A0 If I need=20
> anything...first thing that comes to mind is a new car, preferably one=20=

> with all-wheel drive :-).
> =A0
> Best,
> =A0