[CAUT] tuning for the local orchestra

Michelle Stranges stranges at Oswego.EDU
Fri Apr 7 09:52:45 MDT 2006

Hmmmm--

Sometimes the University steps in and says that you can't charge for
your time.
Especially since you would be tuning during the workday?????

I have in the past, gotten paid but it was offered to me first.
I think they aren't  offering anymore and I did uhhhhh... youknow...
ask why they weren't and I was presented with how it's a school-
related function and represents the school and how I work for the
school, etc...

Good question, Wim- and for me, it's kinda nice to know others go
through this as well.

I'm curious to hear other comments.

:)
Stranges