[CAUT] large and rapid humidity changes!

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Fri Dec 1 09:06:56 MST 2006

I agree with this sentiment Fred. Its doable and it would help an
enourmous amount. When we built our new pipe organ we installed a
climate system that set its sights on this range. We know ideally we
should have a more narrow window... but this was far far better then
doing nothing... and it was a very affordable and easy to maintain system.

Cheers
RicB

   A seasonal variance, carefully controlled, of 30-60% would be a
   dream come true for probably most
   of us, and would cost a lot less to run than a 35-45% year round system.

   Fred Sturm
   University of New Mexico