[CAUT] assistant position

Donald McKechnie dmckech at ithaca.edu
Fri Dec 1 12:00:37 MST 2006

Eric,

I heard from one of our piano professors today and she said "why
didn't we get the jump on them!" We'll see if this fires up other
piano folk a bit.

Some people here have expressed the sentiment about what the school
will do when I retire. (Hopefully not too far away!) This is a very
good gig in spite of the need for another position. I'm guessing they
will find someone to take my place. If this school chooses to have a
mediocre maintenance program they cannot complain about the mediocre
pianos. I'll do the best I can but I'm not going to burn myself out
at this old age. :-)

Don

Don McKechnie
Piano Technician