[CAUT] Bridge pin removal

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Wed Dec 13 22:09:21 MST 2006

> Ron,
>         My question is; have you welded the dent puller slide hammer to
> the threaded screw of the vise grip or what? The dent puller I found
> that was close to the right size was still too large a diameter rod to
> thread down to the vise grip size. Maybe you use more robust dies than I
> do. :-)
>
> all the best,
> Greg Newell

Hi Greg,
I just chose a rod size that would fit the Vise-Grip.
Interestingly enough, the slide weight fit over it just like
it did the bigger rod that it was originally made for. Go
figure... <G>  One end of the rod screws into the Vise-Grip
(with a wing nut to lock it), and the other end has a double
nut to act as a stop for the slide. The sloppy slide fit still
hammers just fine.
Ron N