[CAUT] Skiing, was Re: RE : balancier/wippens report

Willem Blees wblees at bama.ua.edu
Thu Dec 21 16:54:28 MST 2006

Guys

I am NOT going to go skiing. The last time I tried, I was at the top of
a very gentle hill about 200 yard long. But looking down that hill,
with the prospect of falling down and getting hurt, I got an anxiety
attack. My heart was palpatating, I got sweaty plams, and I was
litterally shaking in my boots. I decided then and there that skiing is
best left to other people. I took off my gear, walked down to hill, and
spent the rest of the afternoon next a fire place in a easy chair, with
my feet on a coffee table and a beer in my hand. I had a grat time.

Wim

Willem Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
School of Music