[CAUT] Unequal temperament

rwest1 at unl.edu rwest1 at unl.edu
Fri Dec 22 14:40:00 MST 2006

Ron,

I did get numbers on this temperament (see attachment).  I have mixed
feelings about numbers.  Numbers are fine as far as they go.  I also
like to know what I'm shooting for aurally.  I like to know how pure
the the F/A, B flat/D, C/E and G/B major thirds are and also have an
idea of how wild the fourths get.

Richard