[CAUT] Well-prepared Piano

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 18:54:48 -0700

    In a segue from David Ilvedson's post, I obtained a copy of Richard
Bunger's book, The Well-Prepared Piano (long out of print), through
interlibrary loan (one of the perks of the job I like a lot). I photo-copied
it. I thought I'd make a couple copies of my copy (which means I can just
use the automatic feed on a copier, and do one sided to two-sided) so I
would have an extra to lend to a student or whoever. It occurs to me others
might like a copy as well. Please contact me off-list if you would. It's
about 50 pages, and a good accounting of the practical issues (materials,
how to place, etc.) I guess $5 would cover copying and mailing expenses.

Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico