[CAUT] Moving Pianos on Campus

Elwood Doss edoss@utm.edu
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 08:49:06 -0600

We have a crew I call to move a piano for graduation each semester.
They have a truck with a lift.  I supervise the moving and setup and
they take care of everything else.  You might check with maintenance at
your school and see if they would do this.  They used to send out 5 or 6
guys but they finally realized about 3 is all they needed.

=20

Joy!

Elwood

=20