[CAUT] Re: Glenn Gould/Bach Stuff

Michelle Stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 14:49:46 -0500

So all of what I heard was shallow keydip and not close let off..

Hmmm..

:)

I think it's great all of the responses I got from my initial post
and thank you all for posting!

What I can't get over though is how something like this was "allowed"
to be released.
It just sounds so bad to me.

:(

Sorry Glenn.