[CAUT] Piano Horse

Rick Florence Rick.Florence@asu.edu
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:44:59 -0700

Yeah, but I remember repairing a few lyres after their moves.  Movers are
rarely around to see the consequences of moving on an unstabilized lyre.
The QRS tool makes a huge difference.

Rick

on 2/27/06 12:05 PM, Jim Busby at jim_busby@byu.edu wrote:

I=B9ll add my =B3amen=B2 to that blasphemy, Rick.

=20

Barrus movers are Utah=B9s #1 movers and they told me they ALWAYS move with
the lyre and have never had a mishap in over 35 years! We have a piano hors=
and rarely use it because of the space needed to do it. Besides, it always
feels like it=B9s ready to slip out=8A

=20

Jim Busby=20

=20