[CAUT] assistant position

Scott E. Thile scott.thile at murraystate.edu
Tue Nov 28 19:02:25 MST 2006

Hello Don,

If hiring the part time assistant means you will be able to do in house
rebuilding instead of replacement, or sub-contracted rebuilding, running
those numbers might help. In my case the numbers were a huge incentive for
them to get me some help. It's not in the bag yet, but it really got their
attention, and I'm looking forward to the possibility doing some more
rebuilding!

All the best, Scott