[CAUT] piano truck caster question

David M. Porritt dporritt at smu.edu
Fri Jul 20 15:11:18 MDT 2007

John:

I imagine that our wheels are old enough that they don't turn all that well
so the piano doesn't move!  I have noticed that all the newer dollies we've
bought came with brakes on 2 wheels.  Last year - for some reason - we had a
lot of wheels break and I got replacements from Schaff that worked well.

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu