[CAUT] Steamer

Jeremy Gould jeremygould at bsn1.net
Fri Jul 20 15:32:20 MDT 2007

For removing key bushings, I've had good luck using a hypo oiler with
a dilute solution of wallpaper paste remover.  I just soak the
bushings, wait 15 minutes or so, and if they don't fall off, I run my
key easing iron through the damp bushing to apply a little steam.
It's pretty quick and easy unless someone has used yellow wood glue.

Jeremy Gould

Pianist, Teacher, Piano Technician
Greeley Area Music Teachers Association, President

Gould and Fall Piano
1720 17th Ave.
Greeley, CO  80631
970.336.1496