[CAUT] Hammer Suggestions

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK at missouri.edu
Sat Mar 24 11:52:36 MST 2007

Hey, Rex,

Last summer I put a set of Ronsen/Wurzens on an older 45, sn 343xxx, and it
came out great.  It went into a small studio, all hard surfaces.  I didn¹t
do anything but file them.  If it had gone into a bigger room I probably
would have juiced the top 1 1/2 octaves or so, but only lightly.

Regards,
Ken Z.

--
Ken Zahringer, RPT