[CAUT] CAUT credential vs. academic program?

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Nov 12 07:40:55 MST 2007

The only thing accurate about the paragraph below is the first sentence,
which I presume serves as an introduction to the rest of the paragraph.  No
one said anything like what is being suggested, but let's not let the facts
get in the way of our opinions.  By the way, just a reminder, there is no
current class assignment that the list be filled with 2500 words of pure BS
per day.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com

"But this is just plain absurd.  Read these words twice and think over
what is being said.. put  in perspective with all else that has been
said.  The fact of the matter is, and this is a plain bold faced fact,
lack of formal education is about as close to a guarantee of ignorance
as it gets. There is no point is holding the exception to this rule up
and attempt to turn the world upside down and declare that the educated
are the true dummies of the world.  Several posts have attempted on this
thread to discount education one way or the other.  Just about
everything from declaring Beethoven never had any teaching to outright
contempt for those whose educational paths have taken them through the
established roads to knowledge.  The irony of it all is that the worst
accusations leveled come from the most guilty party I have ever met."