[CAUT] CAUT credential vs. academic program?

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Wed Nov 14 04:27:52 MST 2007

David Ilvedson wrote:

> Another question, how many CAUT's work outside of the university in
> addition to their positions?
>
> David Ilvedson, RPT
> Pacifica, CA 94044

Are you referring to "moonlighting"?

Answer: Always have. There always seem to be people who call the college
looking to see who does it's pianos. Normally it adds about 10-15% to
school salary. People still seem surprised that I deign to work
off-campus, with it's implication that my salary doesn't cover all my
needs and desires.
-like ANY amount would do that... ;-}

--
Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- There comes a time in every man's life and I've had plenty of them.
- Casey Stengel