[CAUT] Bowing piano strings?

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Thu Nov 15 06:07:30 MST 2007

 Zeno,

If the Jarvinen in question has the first name Art, he is on our composition faculty and I will ask him about the EBow.? For now, I'm going to venture a guess that he wanted actual bows as I described in a previous post, but I will find out for sure from the proverbial horses...well, you get the idea.?

Just out of curiosity, are you doing all of this footwork as a favor to the performer(s)?? As piano conservator?

Thanks,

Alan Eder