[CAUT] New size earplugs

Ron Koval drwoodwind at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 11:28:57 MST 2007

Yes, that's the non-fitted ones.  I bought the fitted ones first, but never could get them to feel quite right.
(must be the hair that used to grow on top now appearing in other places...)   :-)

they are really hard now, so I've probably got the same "ear chemistry" issue that Dave does.

As to pulling out the 20's?  hmmmm.... yeah, sometimes I do, but most times not.  I think it depends on the clarity of the tone up there as well as the ambient noise.  Anyone else noticing that more schools seem to be set up with really loud heating/AC systems?

Ron Koval

<snip>