[CAUT] Bechstein action

Tim Geinert geinert at drtel.net
Mon Nov 19 19:06:49 MST 2007

Tomorrow I will be working on a Bechstein  grand action (c. 1900) that requires the special screwdriver where a capstan normally would be to adjust hammer height.  This has something like a double ended flange between the key and the wippen.  What about removing the stack on that action?  I have not yet looked at it all that closely, but it was not readily apparent to me how that is accomplished.

Thanks.

Tim Geinert