[CAUT] Paypal

Scott Jackson ScottWayneJackson at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 1 18:49:13 MDT 2008

Oh yes,
We've been ripped off by a "customer", and found it impossible to reverse
the transaction. In fact, this person knew the system well enough to make us
into the bad guys. The worst thing is that there is NO ONE to talk to. You
cannot plead your case. Ebay/Paypal is just a huge automated system; all
that you can do is push a button. And it doesn't help that the company is
over in Switzerland or similar. Go try find a complaints phone number to
ring! I don't know about the rest of the world, but in Australia, EvilBay
decided to make it compulsory for sellers to accept PayPal and the
associated charges. I think that that says something about the popularity of
Paypal with merchants!

Scott Jackson
Mt Keira, NSW, Australia.