[CAUT] Paypal

Chris Solliday csolliday at rcn.com
Sat Aug 2 07:32:03 MDT 2008

A search of PayPal will reveal many negative user sites. The last time I researched it I decided not to use it and nothing has happened since to change my mind. Not that American Express handled a problem with a camera purchase I made from a fraud pumping discounter to my satisfaction, not a well researched buy on my part though. If I had spent the time to reasearch the discounter as well as I did PayPal I never would have used them.
 The important things to remember that I have learned the hard way over the years on the web are: "caveat emptor (buyer beware)," have a good internet security sytem in place and don't be stupid. But there's no guarantee that a bigger faster smarter fish won't take a bite out of you from time to time.
Just my two cents.
Chris Solliday