[CAUT] existing pins

Jeff Farris Jfarris at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Aug 15 06:41:17 MDT 2008

Hi y¹all,

Thanks for the input. I think we¹ve decided to just go ahead and replace the
pins with lo-torque. We seldom would have need for a hoist or the room to
keep one of those portable things from Harbor Freight. But that¹s why I put
the idea out there for all to share.

Jeff Farris
Piano Technician
School of Music