[CAUT] Position Announcement, SIU, Carbondale, IL

Ron Poire rpoire at comcast.net
Sat Aug 16 15:46:51 MDT 2008

Hi Ed and all, it's okay for music stores and any other piano shop which
hires contract help for tuning, to decide how much they will pay for floor
work, and in-home waranty service.
Here locally, since I'm just getting my business started, and have ten years
of university experience behind me, I still must work for a really low rate.
If I don't, they will give the work to someone else, who is willing.
This includes another RPT who has over 20 years, and he is a better
rebuilder than I.

Another guy, has done some work for the store, but he lucky to get three or
four service calls anually because he won't lower his prices.

regards,

Ron Poire