[CAUT] Position Announcement, SIU, Carbondale, IL

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 07:31:01 MDT 2008

Ah, that explains it. I heard once of a university who had a tech that was
so bad they wanted to get rid of him but since it was a state school, they
couldn't fire him or lay him off, so they eliminated the position. I heard
that after a "resonable" amount of time, they were going to reinstate the
position. Never heard if it happened.

Avery Todd