[CAUT] hammer thickness trimming jig

Tim Coates tcoates1 at sio.midco.net
Sun Aug 24 12:32:37 MDT 2008

Of all the suggestions I've seen so far, Ed Foote's is the best and
what I would do.  I don't think there is a need to send them back.
Want to buy my Sanding Disc Ron Nossman suggests  (tried several
times and doesn't work as advertised)?  Once tried to build the two
motor disc set up but would cost way too much.  Ed Foote has it
right.  I would also suggest using a micrometer to check consistency
of thickness as you trim each side.

Tim Coates