[CAUT] Schwander "balancier spring neutralizer"

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Thu Mar 6 15:57:28 MST 2008

List,

Attached are pics of the little device I made out of a damper wire to couple the spring to the balancier and "neutralize" it so you can measure the friction. Works great! (Thanks again Jurgen)

Someone will probable improve it before you can say "Bob's your Uncle", but this works the best out of my two or three tries.

Make sure the bend on the top is more than 90 degrees and it will stay on better.

Jim Busby BYU