[CAUT] Steinway school info (Steinway tech...)

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue May 6 08:10:11 MDT 2008

Paul,

There really is no "test" or certification to become a "Steinway Tech". In fact, Steinway says you're not supposed to put anything of the kind on your card, etc. even though I've seen it. They are very guarded in this.

Yes, it certainly gave me the willies! Rather surreal at the time, funny later.

Jim Busby