[CAUT] uprights

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Tue Sep 2 15:46:51 MDT 2008

I only do one (4 year old) K52 for a teacher and it is substandard to my
ear.  One day right after I tuned it I returned to the school and tuned
a 243HP that was far nicer.  The tenor is really weak, and the killer
octave really killer.  For that kind of money they should be wonderful
instruments and they just aren't.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT

dporritt at smu.edu <mailto:dporritt at smu.edu>