[CAUT] uprights

Shawn Brock shawnbrock at fuse.net
Tue Sep 2 18:21:28 MDT 2008

uprightsOh, yes!  The best news and advice I have received in years!  Thanks Del!  I'll give this a try.  Gosh its so simple but I never thought of it.  When it comes to over analyzing I'm one of the best!  If the solutions were easy to find I would be golden.  Thanks again!!
Shawn Brock, RPT
www.shawnbrock.com